Hello Funktion Family!
My name is Matias and I’m the Founder of Funktion Apparels.
As you might’ve guessed, the COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted our small business and we are currently going through a very tough time financially. This is why we are appealing to our beloved clients, hardcore fans and ride or die homies to help us keep Funktion Apparels alive by making a donation to produce our next collection.
We need Rs135,000 to cover for the following expenses;
1. Designer costs. – Rs 17500
2. Purchase of fabrics. – Rs 27000
3. Expansion of our product line. – Rs 37500
4. Manufacturing and Distribution fees. – Rs 53000
As usual, we will pledge a percentage of the proceeds from the next collection to give back to the community by organising beach clean ups, planting trees around the island and other social works in the making. A little help can make all the difference.
- Anyone contributing Rs 500 or more will be entitled to a 10% discount on his/her next purchase.
- The most generous donator will win a collection of 5 shirts with his signature embroidered on his/her tshirts.
My only wish right now is to be able to continue to provide you with the best apparels and promote the Techno culture in Mauritius.
Thank you for supporting a dream.
|Jason Yit Li||₨300||26-02-21|